Sunday, May 27, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Let's see a sample of the great projects that were shared at last week's party!

First up are these super cool stenciled leaves from Wesens Art.  You won't believe how easy it is to make these!


I loved this great scrapbusting project from Mie over at Sewing Like Mad.  This cute skirt is definitely on my list of projects to make for my niece...or myself!


And for you slightly more experienced sewers, you'll really appreciate this amazing slipcover project from my lovely bloggy friend Anita over at Cedar Hill Ranch.

And Lori from Choux Choux caught my eye with her pretty tag and gift bag combo.


Make me want to give someone a gift just so I can make them a bag to put it in!

If you were featured you can grab a button from the side bar~

Remember to head over to Cabin Fevered Gem to see if you were featured there!
For this week please remember to only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops or giveaways
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:

Etcetorize


Don't forget, you can link up any creative projects here, and you can link up any 3R (Recycled) projects at our Motivated Monthly party going on all month long.

Coming soon: June Motivated Monthly Party is for Garden Projects!  Get motivated and get ready to share crafty ideas in your garden!

Photobucket

(If you link up you are giving Gen and I permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're ok with this before you link up.)

Make it Great Monday~


Motivated Monthly....Projects that recycle or deconstruct something to use it in a new way~


7 comments:

Wesens-Art said...

Thanks so much for featuring silhouettes in leafs!
And thanks for hosting!
Have a wonderful week!!!

ana@carpe_diem said...

hi! i'm here for the very first time. I posted the wrong image haha, instead of my mushrum pillow i put my profile pic.. oh well...
have a nice monday!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello and good morning! This morning, I've linked up my Simple, Spicy Salsa recipe (#12 ) that's easy to make and very yummy. Hope you like it! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Donna Wilkes said...

Hi, Tamara
If you are wondering where everyone might be, Linky Tools will not load a link to the party. The message says there is a server error. I have tried three different times today. I will be back again. It is several blog parties, not just yours.

Distressed Donna Down Home

Catherine {Stone and Rose} said...

Thank you for hosting!! Have a great week!

Lori said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little linen bag! What a fun surprise! Thank you for hosting...

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi, Tamara! Thanks for stopping by Shoestring Elegance! I was sorry to read you've been through a rough patch. Glad to hear it's passing, I love your little Thank you card..So sweet! Yes you do have to gold back in those situations, difficult for me as well!
Many Blessings,
~Theresa.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...