Monday, September 1, 2014

New Linky Party Starts Next Week!

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I'm starting up a linky party again, but this time I'm doing it with 2 other fabulous bloggers...


Today I thought I'd introduce you to my two partners so that you'll know where else your links will show up when you link up here.


First up is Donna from Distressed Donna Down Home:

Distressed Donna Down Home

Donna's blog makes me laugh all the time.  She see's beauty in the things that other people throw away. Then she makes it into other great stuff and turns around and sells it all....well most of it.  I think she also has a pretty big collection of stuff she keeps in her house too~


Donna also has a lovely Etsy Shop where she sells some of her smaller creations.


Mitzi also takes old things and makes them new again.


On Mitzi's Miscellany she not only shares DIY's on the cutest projects but she also educates you on antiques and the terminology used.


I love the way she puts colours together.


Mitzi also has an Etsy shop where she sells her creations.

So get ready because next Sunday night the new Make it Monday Linky Party will open!  There will be 6 giveaways to add to the fun.  You'll have to stop by next week to find out what the prizes will be.  All you'll need to do to enter is to link up a project or post (no shops or commercial sites though) and then you can enter the giveaways!

I hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...