Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Show and Tell: Accordion Card

Last week I shared my Crazy Quilt Box with you...


And this week I'm going to show you what's inside such a pretty box.... An even prettier Mother's Day Card!

accordion Card, Mother's Day Card, cardmaking, easy cards, peach glimmer mist, Silhouette project

This is only my second card but I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it and am happy with how this one turned out.

accordion Card, Mother's Day Card, cardmaking, easy cards, peach glimmer mist, Silhouette project

I used this pretty card from Tracey over at Running With Scissors as the inspiration.



She has so many beautiful creations, if you love paper, you need to check out her blog~

For a better look at each of the panels take a look at the video below!
         
                      

7 comments:

Little City Farm said...

This is crazy beautiful.

Donna Wilkes said...

This card is beyond beautiful with all the intricate details. The colors are so warm. I love the way it unfolds from the box!

Distressed Donna Down Home

Happycolors and Granny Gee... That's Me! said...

I really think you do beautiful things when you create with your mind and hands.

I haven't seen one thing that I did not like.

Granny Gee

Unknown said...

Gorgeous idea and your video was just fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

How clever! I love all the paper you used. It turned out beautifully. Thanks so much for partying with us this week.

Jill said...

What a pretty card to go in your gorgeous little box Tamara!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

srpprcrftr said...

You make such beautiful paper crafts. Haven't gotten to see what else you make but imagine you do a superb job on everything you make. Happy Days

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...