Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Easter Egg Birds Nest

I sort of feel like I'm cheating when I use my Silhouette SD to make projects but, there's no way I could've done this without my machine.

These pretty paper eggs are designed by Samantha Walker.  She has all kind of super pretty designs that you can buy from the Silhouette store.


According to the picture of the design the eggs are supposed to be folded and glued like this:


But to add a bit of variety, I did a few with the sides folded inside:


I think these are so pretty with double sided paper.  I might make some more and put little gifts inside!

It's always fun to see other people's interpretation of the same design, so if you have a Silhouette and you've made these fun eggs, leave a link in the comment section so we can check out your version~

8 comments:

Gen said...

Sweet! I love your idea of putting little gifts or treats inside too! Thanks for sharing,

Gen

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great Spring colors.

Crafts a la Mode said...

I love these eggs. they are so delicate. Best wishes, Linda

http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Wow, that looks lovely! Very delicate! Liz

Jill said...

Now that is beautiful!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

How fun! I really need a silhouette. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week.:)

Hani said...

Wow.. that is so cool..
thanks for linking up at friday fun party.
Hani
craftionary.net

Luiza Mariana. said...

Hey, Tamara, i'm a new follower of your blog and I loooooooooved it so much! So many cool things, tutorials and cute stuff
loved loved loved :D

xo
http://www.depernasproalto.blogspot.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...