Sunday, October 9, 2011

Make it Great Monday

What a great turnout for Make it Great Monday last week!  So many great projects.  If you didn't see a comment from me on the craft you shared it's only because Blogger and I were having a game of "Who can frustrate who the most?"  Obviously, Blogger won, blogger always wins that one.  (Don't you love how every issue has something to do with cookies???)

I can't wait to see what you all share this week!  Make sure to visit the other links for more great ideas.

You can share any family friendly crafting, sewing, or cooking project.  Please no giveaways or shops.  You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize but it sure would be nice.

Please place the button below somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun too~




Etcetorize




Alright everyone, go for it!  Show us what you've got!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your linky party! I'm all linked up and I'm a new follower! I'm so excited to have found out you're a prairie girl like me!!

Unknown said...

p.s. ... i linked up two projects, but i don't see them? ...blogger? :(

Rachelle Ball said...

Hi Tamara! I found you on a follow bloggers site! I just joined yours and entered some things to your linky party. I am very new to the blogging world and hope we can be mutual followers. ;D I love your jar of Dreams idea! So cute.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...