Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Feature

After spending close to an hour going in circles trying to set up a Facebook page for Etcetorize I finally deactivated the account (I think?!?!?) and went and played online video games.  I had to hit something to get rid of my frustration, even if it was only virtually.

source
Do any of you use Facebook as a professional account to link to your blog or Etsy shop?  Is it useful to you?  Do I dare try to reactivate the account and try again?

Anyway, in the spirit of trying something new I decided that instead of Facebook I would try Google Translator.  I've noticed over the past several weeks that I'm getting more and more visitors from other blogs from all over the world, many of which are in languages I can't even begin to understand.

Hopefully, with the new translate button (up top and to the side) even more people can come visit and take part in all of the fun projects that I post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French:Titulaire de lunettes de soleil
OK, je l'admets, j'ai quelques faiblesses. Un quelque chose avec du caramel en elle, une autre est assez blouses, lunettes de soleil et un autre est bon marché. Je n'ai jamais même envisagé l'achat de lunettes de soleil de conception d'étiquette, car je sais que je les avais casser ou se perdre eux ou quelque chose.

Donc, j'ai toujours été pour les 10 $ - $ 20 rack. Il ya quelque temps que j'ai réalisé que j'avais acheté autant de paires de lunettes de soleil bon marché, que je pourrais probablement avoir acheté ce magnifique paire de Emilio Pucci:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Japanese: サングラスホルダー
[OK]を、私はいくつかの弱点を持って、それを認めることがあります。 一つは、その中にキャラメルとは何であり、もう一つはかなりブラウスであり、もう一つは安いサングラスです。 私はちょうど私がそれらを破ると思いますたり、または何かを失うこと知っているので、私も購入のデザイナーブランドサングラスを考えたことだ。

20ドルラック - だから、私は常に$ 10行ってきた。 しばらくは、も前、私は私はおそらくエミリオプッチから、この美しいペアを買ってきたことがサングラスのように多くの格安のペアを買っていたことに気づいた:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lithuanian: Sunglass turėtojas

Gerai, aš pripažinti, aš turiu keletą trūkumų. Vienas iš jų yra nieko su karamele į ją, dar yra gana palaidinukės, ir kita yra pigi akiniai nuo saulės. Aš niekada net laikomas pirkimo dizaineris etiketės akiniai nuo saulės, nes aš tik žinau, aš jas laužyti ar jų prarasti, ar kažką.

Taigi, aš visada dingo už $ 10 - $ 20 stovo. Kurį laiką atgal, nors aš supratau, kad aš nusipirkau tiek daug pigūs poros akiniai nuo saulės, kad aš turbūt galėtų jau nusipirkau šią gražią porą iš Emilio Pucci:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty cool hey?
As a bonus, I tried it out myself....I translated Etcetorize into French to see if my French classes are doing me any good.  Whoohoo!  It worked, both the classes and the translator!

If you use it, leave me a comment and let me know if it works for you~


1 comment:

Pink Princess said...

LOL, why didn't you try Dutch haha. I have had the translator for a long time now, for my visitors from the USA etc. (hint...come on over!!)I always get a kick out of it, the BAD way they translate...but at least one gets the idea what is being talked about :)

Hugs from Marian

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...